Cell family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English rpg for fan of Cooler, Cell, Cell jr, Freezer vilains of dbz. Les français sont accepté évidement ^^.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What dbz villain you prefer?

Go down 
2 posters

Your favorite villain ?
Buu
What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_lcap0%What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cell perfect
What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_lcap67%What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Cooler
What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_lcap33%What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Freezer
What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_lcap0%What dbz villain you prefer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cold
 0% [ 0 ]
Janemba
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Umbre
Admin
Umbre

What dbz villain you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: What dbz villain you prefer?   What dbz villain you prefer? I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep - 22:19

I hesitate between the two, but I vote for cooler
Back to top Go down
https://lyssumbre-studio.forumactif.com
Maëllyss

Maëllyss

What dbz villain you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What dbz villain you prefer?   What dbz villain you prefer? I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep - 23:05

Without hesitation, I vote for my grasshopper! Cell! *O* ^^
Back to top Go down

What dbz villain you prefer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cell family :: Community :: In english please ! :: Mangas-
Jump to: